Monday, February 23, 2009

Good Times

Today I had the kids warm up by writing an intro for a persuasive topic. Here are some of the best snippets.

*I heard that you think we should get a class pat. 90% of the class would like a snack. Also snacks teach you about shedding skin and that could be a prize if you do the best on a quiz or test. I think snacks are a good class pet.

*I recommend that you get a King cobra. They may be poisonous, but on a white floor you could see them easily if it escapes...I think you should get a King cobra and name it Bill.

*I think a Komodo dragon is a good pet. (My comment: Aren't these animals dangerous? Maybe they would be a good ISS pet.)

*Donkeys can discipline people if they don't get something signed on time.

*A parrot would be a good pet because if a student didn't hear something the teacher said, the parrot could repeat it.

No comments: