Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beach 2008

Some highlights of the Giordano Beach Vacation 2008 - Lavalette

  • Some lovely girls offered us their parking spot, which had $3 of time on it, in Seaside.
  • Time spend with Uncle A, Aunt Veronica, and Mia before they move to California - and finally becoming friends with Mia!
  • Zeppoles and Funnel Cake
  • An excruciatingly long game of mini-golf
  • An in-ground, lined Barbie pool
  • Grudgingly, I even enjoyed Steve's friends
  • Time spend with Krissy and Terry
  • Our trip to Big Lots!
  • Bike riding with Mom, Terry, Steve and/or Jay
  • Watching chick flicks with Dad
  • Watching the sun rise with mom and Terr
  • Going to the Board walk with Grandma
  • Leaving a restaurant because of their lack of cole slaw
  • Going to the beach with Grandma and the Beach Chair!
  • Getting our new surprise pet, Beta Dorothy, and the long, long trip home with him in a fish bowl.
  • All the great finds on the beach!
  • The endless hours Terry and Mom dedicated to helping me find a sundress.
  • Losing track of time, instructions, and Mom on the last night. Mom and Dad were thoroughly frustrated with Terry and me!



I attached this Quicktime movie. On my computer, the movie has a soundtrack, but for some reason I can't get the sound on Blogger. I don't know if it's my own ineptitude or some type of Blogger thing. Anyway, the song that should play along with it is "I'm from New Jersey" by John Gorka.

No comments: