Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mel Wishes She Could Twitter on Facebook

... but I don't have Facebook. But here are some of my "twitters," or whatever the hell they're called.

  • Mel Just Watched the Phillies Win the World Series!

  • Did I really invite my students to the "DARK SIDE" when I assigned them a scary story to write? Really? 'Cuz someone said I did.
  • Mel doesn't know if she can handle worrying about the ramifications of the "DARK SIDE."
  • Right now, Mel is doubting her sound mind. How could she have invited her students to the dark side?
  • Oh God! What's next? Will one of her student's heads spin around? I don't even know an exorcist!
  • Okay, fine. I invited them. The invitations were super nice. Embossed. AND YES, I think someone stepped over the bounds and entered the dark side. OMG. I can only hope I don't have to call home.

Other Twitter Entries:

  • How Could I Have Let All This Grading Pile UP?
  • Sir Hilary's Everest : My Grading Mountain. It's almost the same.
  • Mel hopes she's just as happy as this Phillies dude - when she's finally done with this grading.
  • 7th Grade Writing is totally awesome - when it's not as high as Mt. Washington!
  • REALLY? I gotta get progress reports out again by the middle of next week? REALLY?
  • Mel Really Wishes We Had a Real Snow Storm Today!
  • This morning rocked winter! Seriously.

No comments: