Thursday, October 23, 2008

nada

I am ambition-less. Lacking all "oomph."

I haven't done much new. I haven't read much new. And, most importantly, I just don't want to go to school tomorrow.

I'm bored of scary stories. (That's what we're working on right now.) Well, not really. Actually, I had one class that I didn't want to get too ahead of the game, so we just scary stories out loud today. It was super low-key and relaxing.

I'm just tired. I've spent two weekends away from home, which is always exhausting. Also, a weekend away totally throws me off my schedule. So imagine two in a row...

I have one not so interesting thing to note:

At times I find myself watching the HSN channel. Yesterday, they were selling a group of 9 mismatched socks for children. For 31 bucks! Some of their selling points? Your children won't be late for school because they were searching for matching socks. You'll have 36 different combinations! Imagine how much money you would have to spend to come up with 36 different mismatched sock combos! It was so awesomely redunkulous that I wish I had taped it.

Reading:
I've been reading R.L. Stine short stories. Pretty good. I don't care if they're low level.
I've started reading The Sea of Trolls. It's going to be good ... if I can ever get enough oomph to get into reading again. (It'll happen.)

No comments: