Friday, November 28, 2008

Gratitude

I am thankful for my family, my friends, my pets, and my job.

I am grateful that I have money to support myself and to spend.

I am happy that's it never a decision between gas or food, but rather between chicken or pork chops.

I am indebted to my wonderful husband who supports me in whatever I do.

I am thankful that my worries are about getting in shape and not about anything worse.

I am happy that my worries this year are how well will I do with the BEST and how can this year be better for the kids, and not worries about how to get a hard-to-come by English teaching job.

I appreciate that I live in a place where I rarely see traffic but regularly see beautiful scenery.

I am happy that I drive by a steamy river every fall, a frozen river every winter, and a roaring one every spring.

No comments: