Saturday, August 2, 2008

I was bitten.

I know, I know. A cheesy title: "I was bitten." But I did go to B&N, and I couldn't resist. Or rather my husband persuaded me to treat myself. This way I can talk to Terry about the book, rather than waiting to see her to borrow it.

I also picked up a Demonata book (#2 in the series after Lord Loss). These books are a bit too scary for me, I think. I've read the first chapter of Lord Loss. Just as one of my students said, the first chapter was way creepy/scary. But I picked up this one because it only cost a few bucks on clearance, and it was hardcover. Who knows? Maybe I'll read it. (Certainly before The Outsiders! Oh! Woe is me (I)! An English teacher who struggles with S.E. Hinton and just finished her first complete Dickens novel! And what a pill it was!)

I almost got the McBride book, but I figured I can pick that up at the library.

Well, I must go see what is going on in the melodramatic lives of Bella and Edward.

No comments: