Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Post for My Husband

Several weeks ago, I managed to get my husband to go see the movie Twilight with me. Although he will disagree now, he was reluctant to go. But we got there eventually. I liked the movie, but was constantly distracted by the severity of Robert Patinson's eyebrows and his dramatic lip color. Also, I would like to mention that if you watched the movie, you would believe that Bella's high school consists mostly of a cafeteria - and the best, bluest, most spacious cafeteria any small time high school could ever hope to build.

Anyway, I actually left the movie believing that my husband must have hated the movie. This was due to the fact that he was gone for about 15 minutes, getting a pretzel. I had figured that he had tired of the movie and was just putzing around outside. However, I came to learn that the pretzel did indeed take 15 minutes, and he really did enjoy the movie.

Which inspired him to read the series. All four.

I waited and waited and waited. I couldn't wait for him to begin the fourth book, which I found to have too sweet and easy of an ending.

But guess what? He liked the fourth book a lot!

So there, Mister, I wrote a post about you being a Twihard.

No comments: