Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Prince Caspian


Prince Caspian - A solid A. I don't know if the story is developed better in this book, or if at this point in time I'm just thoroughly entrenched in the lives of Narnians and the Pevensies. This book so far is my favorite.

Grade: A

Now Reading: My Sister's Keeper

Can't Wait: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw

Okay, in all honesty, I can wait for the third Wimpy Kid book. I mean, I know that I will enjoy it, but what I'm most excited about how much the kids love these books. One, I like it when they like books. Two, I feel like the belle of the ball because I have the book that they all want. Isn't that totally childish?

Finally Gave Up On: Rumors (the sequel to The Luxe). Don't judge this book by it's cover. Cover: A++ Storyline: Frustrating.

Want to give up on, but I can't because I have to print progress reports tomorrow: My Accelerated Class's Writing Papers

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hey there
Thanks for grabbing our badge.
Happy New Year!
Donna @
GlobalGiving